- I love all my characters, but I love Ollie, Basile, and Liv the most.
- Any character can interact with anyone else, including your own characters!
- 🔞 NSFW interactions preferred with Basile.
- 🔞 No younger submissive bottoms. If you have to ask, or if you don't understand, don't do it.
Just an overview:
✍ Medium Likes:
I like drawings, writing, amvs, recommendations, playlists, pretty much anything if someone puts love into it!
- I love seeing our characters hang out! I prefer non-romantic and non-sexual interactions.
- I don't mind if they're from different universes. Feel free to fit my characters into your universe, or vice-versa.
- 🔞 For NSFW interactions between our characters, Basile is the only character that I'd use. If this is for an art trade, you must message me first so we can discuss the details.
- The universes my characters live in are fluid in "canon". Feel free to make them crossover, from Ollie to the Peneterators and so on! Maybe they could be friends or enemies.
- None of my characters should have romantic interest in any of my other characters, other than their main squeeze. Ollie and Liv are only obsessed with Basile. Ronnie loves Tiger. Angus only follows Vicky. And so on.
- 🔞 Sexual interactions can be funny! You can stick 'em with their main squeeze, like Ollie and Basile. They can also be flings without friendship or romance. You could stick Ollie with Tiger, Basile with Alexi, Priest with Vicky... if they happen to be age gap pairings (10+ years difference), please respect the "no submissive younger bottoms" rule.
With your characters:
💞 Fav characters:
- My newest completely original characters are Lil’ Ronnie and Tiger Herbie.
- Basile is my favorite sexy man.
- My Spider-Man gorlz are fun! Harriet is my fave creep out of them!
- Vicky + Angus, and Prophet + Priest are my fave pairings.
- I like to see my monstrous characters (or inhuman alter egos) like Scylla, Johnny's alien side, Jack as a cat, Beth, and so on.
I love all my children, really. But these are my current toxoplasmosis-induced favorites.
These are only suggestions if you can't think of anything. Please feel free to make up your own ideas!
- Any of your characters hanging out with mine! I prefer non-romantic and non-sexual situations with crossovers most of the time.
- cute, funny, fluff, growing friendship, mundane life, enjoying da holidayzzz!!
- psychological introspection, poverty, disability, mental illness, ambiguous unhappy endings.
- All adult characters except the "gorl scouts" are okay to be gore victims.
- Gorl scouts include Lil Ronnie, Piper, Harriet, Liv, Lizzy and Spunky. If drawn with gore themes, they can NOT be the victim and MUST be the one causing harm.
- I like: blood, vomit, illness, hospitals, medical experimentation.
- bones, ribcages, spines, vertebrae, skeletal anatomy.
- death, organs, tendons, tissue, intestines, cannibalism
- decapitation, talking heads
- platonic friendship.
- unrequited feelings, one-sided infatuation, unspoken emotion, toxic obsession, (co-)dependency, desperation, masochism.
- love beyond time and death, mourning the dead beloved
- I like mundane domestic stuff in a non-romantic way. Like eating meals together, mopping up dog barf, climbing into gator mouths, getting groceries.
- My musician ocs makin’ music. Playin’ their instruments, doin’ record deals, bickering amongst the band, having management-mandated photoshoots…
- I like genderbends a lot, especially if they play with what society expects as presentation. If the character doesn’t already have a femme/masc version, you can make one!
- I like animal-sonas a lot. Turn them into dogs or cats or earthworms or whatever you think fits them!
- Heck, turn 'em into monsters and creatures from mythology or your mind!
General stuff I like:
- Ollie meeting Angus, they're both idiots but Angus has way more charisma and game. Ollie would probably think Angus is hot. It's kinda scout-cesty.
- Liv and Priest being fangirls at a concert together. They'd love both Glam Basile and Prophet...
- Norma and Vicky are both evil CEOs... would they be capitalist allies or enemies?!
- Norma is queen bitch. Show her being a sexy evil gmilf, a bad parent, and an even worse CEO. It's okay if she seems irredeemable -- few billionaires are!
- I do have a soft spot for Norma being genuinely caring towards her daughter Harriet, but those moments are rare and fleeting.
- Harriet is a creepy gorl. She likes to carry around jarred fetsues she got from Oscorp, they're her brothers that Norma experimented on.
- Basile being sexy, doing sex, making sex in his Latex Spy persona. He's into fear, pain, death, bondage, drugs, dubcon, noncon, no safewords. In his Senspai teacher persona, he can also be old and cranky, or being tormented by Ollie and Liv. Heck, combine sexy and cranky! Turn him into a decapitated head!
- Ollie pathetically taking care of Scylla the best he can. Feeding it, bathing it, cleaning its tentacles.
- Yung Basile in his band AU, being sexy in skanky 70’s glam rock costumes or 90’s industrial metal outfits.
- Yung Basile and Ollie or Liv can be real buddies! The only time Basile’s not annoyed by Ollie or Liv is when they’re the same age.
- Lil' Ronnie is an artist. What sort of strange fucked up things can she make from the strangest, most fucked up materials?
- The creepy gorl scoutz (Liv, Lil’ Ronnie, Harriet, Priest) being creepy. Like sniffing around for their human obsessions (Basile, Tiger, Norma, Prophet respectively), hoarding belongings, committing a lil’ kidnapping and murder, girl stuff like that! They love to carry around decapitated heads of their beloveds.
- Vicky is a slut too. Show him being sexy, doing sex, or just wearing fun outfits. He's into the same kinks as Basile. Have fun with his autopsy scars and already-dead status! Have him decapitate Angus!
- Angus is the only one who enjoys grumpy old Vicky's company. Angus also happens to be Vicky's portable blood bag, since Vicky is as vampire. Hilarity ensues.
- Priest in different goth thot outfits with BIG BOOTS in da dark disco club. He's a cultist and loves to recruit people with FUNKY MOVES.
- Prophet is completely zonked, and needs to be taken care of. Maybe Priest could scrub him up, do his hair, take him to the mall to find some clothes that don't stank?
- Johnny has many different appearances, from his always changing mutated alien look, to his onstage outfits. What has Johnny been up to after he left the band?
- Courtney and Cherry are business rivals at day! They have lesbionic tension at night when Courtney’s a band frontwoman and Cherry’s a lifeguard!
- Ethyl dances at a strip club that everyone else frequents. Benny and Jet are her most frequent customers. Ethyl doesn’t really think of them too much.
- Jack is a crazy cat lady. He hoards cats. He has a leopard print rug. He has leopard print sheets. He turns into a cat.
- Eddie and Dahlia are the only married couple. Eddie visits Dahlia’s grave. Dahlia can manifest as a invisible ghost.
- Eddie and Skeets live in a tin-can trailer together and grow funny flowers in their windowsil.
- The Angelraper band likes to play DnD and other nerdy shit. So they can appear in fantasy settings as their RP characters :)
- Ricky turns into a lil terrier dog during the full moon. His bandmates Tommy and Alexi don’t know and think that a new dog just came onto the swamp.
- Beth haunting Alexi. Beth taking weird/creepy/funny videos and photos with his flip phone.
Character specific stuff
Ollie n' Basile:
⛔ Do Not Wants
- No didactic narratives. Example: teaching step-by-step condom usage in detail, or teaching a character how to ask for consent. This is only acceptable if it’s funny. You better be funny!
- Don't focus on certain sexuality/gender themes: narratives about dysphoria, strict labels, character with pride flags. My characters are all fluid in gender and sexuality, and are mostly unlabeled.
- Don’t focus on systematic oppression like racism, transphobia, sexism, homophobia, etc. I'm fine with brief mentions of it in universe, if it's part of the culture or period. But I do not want that to be the main theme or have extended focus.
- No pee, poo, or farts. If it's a clinical, medical context, that's fine.
- No ABDL/CGL/DDLG.
- Don’t use the word “daddy” unless it’s meant to be creepy or funny.
- No omegaverse or realistic animal genitals.
- If it’s a monster dick, make it weird, alien, or horrific.
- Elements such as heat are fine if they're not in an omegaverse setting.
- No male dom on female sub.
- No childishness, innocence, youth, or naivete portrayed as the subject of sexual desire.
- No submissive younger bottoms.
- Example: I don’t want to see characters like Ollie or Liv being penetrated or raped.
- I have specific exceptions, but if you have to ask don't do it.
- Submissive younger tops are fine if they're enthusiastic.
- If the characters are all over like 30 years old, position doesn't matter.
- No parent/child incest.
- This probably only applies to Vicky and Lizzy, I don’t think my other OCs have kids.
- Exception: I encourag depictions of Harriet’s one-sided oedipus complex. Do NOT portray Norma as initiating anything romantic or sexual.
aka DNWs. These are my own boundaries. I do not judge others, and I hope they have fun with their own storytelling taste.
🔞 NSFW DNWs