User Lookup: SCUMSUCK
These are some of the animals I've looked after and loved at one time or another. I take care of dogs, cats, and chickens. Some of these lovely lads and ladies have moved on, and some are still with us.
Most of these guys were rescued from the floor outside, 'cuz there's a lot of people around here that dump animals :( Adopt, don't shop!
Gen 3These kittens came from the same momma: Gizmo. Except for Ghost. We dunno who his mommy is.
Letter to Whim, and changelog
- May 14th, 2023: Added Randy to gen 2!
- April 27th, 2023: Ghost now has his own page. Soon all of them will have individual pages to talk more about 'em.
- April 18th, 2023: Added Cheddar, Gizmo, and Keekles!
- April 16th, 2023: Added banner for spillingdown's site!
- Feb 10th, 2023: Added Phillip! And edited Ghost's image to reflect how his personality has developed (thief).
- December 9th, 2022: Put this changelog into a compact, scrollable element. Moved banners to the bottom of the main section of this page. Futzed with the top navigation to make it more compact on small/mobile screens: this includes display:none on the "last updated" section in the sidebar, as well as making the menu font size a bit smaller.
- December 5th, 2022: Added linkable banners with photos of my weenies and huahua.
- December 4th, 2022: I was inspired to make this page because Whim wanted "Silly cat videos or photos (can be of your own cat)" for Gobsgiving! I have a lot of silly cats, but cannot take photos of them because they are wriggly beasts who blur into oblivion. Since Whim is quite the inspirational webbed design artist, I hope you enjoy the coding and drawings instead!
This page was hand-coded to resemble the classic 2000's Neopets pet lookups. I looked up old Neopets screenshots, and copied some colors. Otherwise, I didn't copy any CSS from the site because I can't even find old HTML pages from Neopets to pilfer the code! The font used for decorative text is "Heffaklump". The Pokemon type symbols are from Bulbapedia. The background and top + bottom bar patterns are from Neopets, and are not part of the classic 2000's design, but I like them.
This site was a good exercise in eyeballing and emulating designs, as well as updating them with the cleaner modern HTML I've learned in the past year. For example, the entire page should resize appropriately for mobile devices :D And a lot of the styling is CSS based rather than being hardcoded into the images (like the pet portraits).
To Whim and any other viewers - feel free to copy the HTML layout and CSS styling for your own use. Also feel free to use the icons that I drew for the sidebar for your own stuff, with attribution to SCUMSUCK as the artist somewhere on the page. Creative Commons or whatever ya know? Just don't use any of these assets for profit or commercial usage.